Website Design Training 2.0 – Learn how to design website the easiest way
This is a step by step website design tutorial that you need. Very easy to understand and implement. Kindly give it a trial
At the end of this course, you’ll be awarded a certificate of participation.
What you’ll learn
You will learn how register a domain name for your website
You will learn exactly how we build websites for my clients.
You will learn how to create websites, portfolios, and blogs with WordPress
You will learn how to download, install and configure WordPress plugins
You will learn to use Photoshop and more to create beautiful website graphics
You will create a responsive website that looks good on any browser
You should have a basic understanding of computers and software
A modern browser like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
You do not need any coding experience or programming knowledge
You can follow along with free themes, but we also show you how to use premium themes – the typical cost is $29 per theme, if you choose to go that route
We will work locally (no cost), but if you want to launch your site you will need to purchase a domain name and hosting
A Beginner’s Guide to WordPress!
The main goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to setup a complete WordPress website quickly and easily.
While other courses teach you all of the in-depth, complicated things about building websites in WordPress, this course focuses on only those things needed to get your website up and running as efficiently as possible.
You do not need to wade through hours and hours of lectures to create a stunning website. WordPress is wonderful because once you have your site up, you can refine it over time as you are able. If you’re like most designers or freelancers or entrepreneurs, chances are good you don’t want to spend weeks perfecting your website – you want something up ASAP! To help you reach that goal as quickly as possible, we move quickly through the content to help get you up and running fast – so come ready to rapidly dive into the meat of this course!
With an emphasis on design elements, we will walk you through everything you need to start building a WordPress website, including how to:
- “Spin up” new WordPress sites in under one minute
- Install WordPress on your hosting account via your cpanel in no time.
- Download, install and configure WordPress plugins
- Optimize your website for search engines
- Create pages and posts, and how to understand the difference between the two
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful
- Protect your WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments
- Use some of the most popular and versatile WordPress Themes available
- Discover multiple ways to work with various themes and frameworks
And if there is anything you don’t learn from the course and want to learn, you can always ask us for help!
Who is this WordPress course for?
This course is great for designers that want to learn how to build beautiful websites without the hassle of having to learn how to code. It is also great for entrepreneurs and freelancers that need a professional online presence but that also do not want to pay a lot of money to have someone else create it for them. It is also a great course for anyone that is curious about websites and graphic design, as the course serves as a great launch pad for wherever your creativity and passions can take you!
By the end of this course, you will have a beautifully designed website that you are proud of, and – if your goal is to start creating websites for others as a side gig or as a business – you will have learned some of the tricks and tools that I used to successfully build websites that clients pay very well for.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic designers looking to add web design and development to their skill set
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to create their own online presence
- Anyone that wants to use WordPress and Photoshop (among other things) to create a beautiful, functional website quickly and efficiently
- Beginners of all ages and industry interests
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2:38mins
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 51
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Full Training Pragram
- Web Design Tutorial Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Domain and Hosting
- Lesson 2 – All about cPanel
- Lesson 3 – Setting Up Corporate Emails
- Lesson 4 – File Manager
- Lesson 5 – WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
- Lesson 6 – WordPress Installation
- Lesson 7 – Logging into WordPress
- Lesson 8 – WordPress Themes
- Lesson 9 – CHOOSING A RELIABLE WORDPRESS THEME
- Lesson 10 – INSTALLING THEMES AND CUSTOMIZATION
- Lesson 11 – ALL ABOUT SETTINGS
- Lesson 12 – Managing Users
- Lesson 13 – Planning Your Website Architecture
- Lesson 14 – Adding Site Contents
- Lesson 15 – Setting Up Your Main Navigation Menu
- Lesson 16 – Adding Images to your website page
- Lesson 17 – ALL ABOUT PLUGINS
- Lesson 18 – SETTING UP HYPERLINKS
- Lesson 19 – SETTING UP A BLOG AND CREATING POSTS
- Lesson 20 – CONTACT FORM SETUP AND INTEGRATION
- Lesson 21 – ALL ABOUT CUSTOMIZATION_LOGO_AND WIDGETS
- Getting Web Design Business Started Part 1 – Learn how to present a website demo to clients
- Lesson 23 – Getting Web Design Business Started Part 2 – Website Design Brief_Client Worksheet New
- Lesson 24 – PART 2. WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING 2.0 – FULL VERSION
- Agtarise Solutions – Web Design Brief-edit and use for personal projects
- Camtasia 8 + Serial- For making tutorial videos
- COREL 13 FULL – For design of banners and graphics
- PHOTOSHOP CS6 EXTENDED – For photo editing and designs
- PREMIUM THEME – themes and plugins worth over N150,000