Learn Microsoft Windows 10 – The Easy Way for Beginners
Learn the essential features of Windows 10 during this 2+ hour course.
This comprehensive, 2+ hour Windows 10 for Beginners course helps you master the most recent and feature-packed version of Microsoft’s operating system. As you explore the Windows 10 interface, you’ll cover everything from installing the system to your computer and customizing it to suit your needs to working with files and applications.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to navigate the Windows 10 interface.
Discover how to access the Control Panel and manage Windows updates.
Manage user accounts including adding users and changing passwords.
How to manage the various security options for Windows 10.
Use the start menu, starting apps, snapping apps and closing apps.
Manage desktop icons, show the desktop and using multiple desktops.
Manage the notification area particularly the system icons, the app icons and the action center.
Configure display settings including setting the screen resolution, managing multiple displays and making some text larger.
Setup and configure date and time, language, region, mouse, pen and touch.
Navigate files and folders using file explorer.
Create, copy, move or delete folders and files.
Set up and manage family and children accounts.
Setup internet connections, public and private networks, and use the network and sharing center.
Use the Calendar app.
Set up your sound hardware, how to play music from CDs and how to create a recording.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
At the end of this course, you’ll be offered a certification of completion which serves as a proof that you’ve really participated in this course and passed our test.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes